We forge lasting relationships with our clients by delving deep and evaluating their long term needs. We contribute to the growth of our clients’ businesses through:
Thorough financial analysis and active financial management
- We believe in numbers – numbers that help to understand your business better. Sometimes important decisions are made using incomplete information, intuition and built up experience. This creates less desirable results than could be achieved in reality. We can process your data into the key fundamentals to help you make the desired leap.
- We believe in simplicity – simplicity being the ultimate sophistication. We enjoy breaking down complex financial language and stressing key points that are important for your business. We can present data in clear language that will bring everyone’s attention.
- We believe in risk management – we stress test all of our work to find out the weak parts. This helps to reduce the risk exposure and leverages opportunities that are available for your business.
- We believe in efficiency - we can work as integrated team members, or represent your full time in-house CFO, helping you to focus on what is the most important for your business.
Effective capital allocation
- We like asking questions – we actually prefer the difficult ones. Do you know how much your business can and should spend on strategic needs? Do you apply clear decision making criteria and consistent analytical methods for comparing investment opportunities? Are all projects evaluated through the same process? Are investment decisions and the capital allocation process linked to a clear strategic and financial plan?
- We like ideas – we love the bold ones. Be it a daring acquisition, challenging financing issue, or a prickly start-up - we can help find the best possible match for your ideas and expectations.
- We take on responsibility – we are ready to take full responsibility. We can model and execute the chosen capital structure or expansion strategy on your behalf.
- We are only satisfied with results – we are motivated by results. Our compensation is always strictly based on them. We will not take on a job if we cannot deliver.